UNIQUE AGILE CONTENT downloads
Inluded are 3 look-insides of the Agile best-sellers:
You will alos be able to find a link to recommended literature and novices in the Agile field. Manye of these lins forward to pages where can even find more free Agile related content of the highest quality. This so you have all the relevant content ready to start or inhance your Agile Journey!
About the Agile - Pocket Guide
This book is about applying Agile from team level to the level of the whole organization. It is the guide in the transformation to a structured Agile way of working and a reference for those who already are Agile and want to take it to the next step.
The book provides a good foundation for the `Certify to inspire ‘program of the Agile Consortium with certification at the level of Agile Foundation, Practitioner and Master.
Why the Agile Consortium Certification
To be able to adapt in this ever-changing world you are required to be highly efficient and respond quickly to new developments and requirements. Agility is a core-competence and competitive advantage you will benefit from when you master this certification.
Agile Foundation Certificate by the Agile Consortium
Being in possession of the skills to initiate agile principles and practices within organization.
+ Accredited training
+ Practice exam
Enable your Agile adoption
Acquire the Agile mindset, become flexible, value transparency, respect and agile way of working.
Built your Agile profession
You can do the Agile foundation, practitioner or master level and become a full Agile profesional.
Certify to Inspire
These Agile certifications are based on the ‘certify to inspire’ program from the Agile Consortium
Join the Agile community
Organizations and professionals who share knowledge in the field of agile.
More on Agile
About the Agile exam
The Agile Foundation certificate is intended for people and professionals who are relatively new to the concept of “agile” or are working in an Agile environment and like to confirm they understand how to correctly work in an Agile environment.
You will learn to be ‘Agile’ in the sense that you can cope with this ever adaptive environment that we are leaving in nowadays. Being able to cope and respond accordingly with fast-evolving digital technologies, disruptive businesses, and start-ups. To be able to adapt in this ever-changing world you are required to be highly efficient and respond quickly to new developments and requirements. Agility is a core-competence and competitive advantage you will benefit from when you master this certification.
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile Culture and Leadership
- Methods and framework: Kanban
- Methods and framework: Lean Startup
- Methods and framework: other
- Agile Methods: XP (Extreme Programming)
- Agile Methods: other Value and regular delivery
- Empiricism and improvement
|The number of questions:
|Duration(minute) of exam:
|Pass Mark – X% (X marks):
- Attempting the certification exam is a sure way of consolidating the participants’ Agile Foundation knowledge and to make sure the learning gaps are effectively addressed.
- Certification is the only way to ascertain the participants understood the concepts and ready to embark on implementation work. Otherwise, there is no quantifiable way to measure their effectiveness knowledge transfer.
- Certification is an indication that the participants attained proficiency in Agile and acknowledged by an independent international body
- From an educational point of view, it is a big morale booster and motivates participants to engage confidently in real-life implementation and collaborative in the project environment.